Hi folks, it’s time to declare for the next ROW80 round. I had planned a lot for this, but Life seems to be slowing my down a bit. Ah well, it’s a sure sign of Spring. Over all I was pretty successful with the goals I set for myself last time. Perhaps now is the time to pull back, just a teensy bit.
Ok, here are the goals for ROW80, Round 2.
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
6. Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words)
Well, there they are, another six goals for this round. Should be easy, right?
Ah, we writers have such a hard life.
Drop by and say Hi, I'd love to hear from you all. :)