Hi folks, it’s check-in time again and I’m feeling a bit better about the state of affairs right now. So here’s how the week is shaping up, goals wise.
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
Got the first one done and the second almost ready to go. Life is good.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
I have managed to visit several more blogs this week. Wow, you guys are putting out some truly interesting stuff. Awesome!
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
Ok, I’m over half way there this week. Looks like a few rainy days coming up so I should have no problem here at all.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
I’ve got one ready for the editor, and another almost ready for her. I fully expect to exceed this goal easily.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
I’m still looking for a first book to read. Come on, one of you must have one just out. Come on, ‘fess up, you can trust me. (rubs hands gleefully)
6. Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words)
I just this day published the first of these. It is called “The First Key” It is a sci-fi story of about 17K words, available on Smashwords here:
This should be up on Amazon by tomorrow. I'll publish a link as soon as I have one.
Now, as a bonus for reading my blog, here’s the coupon for a free copy It is good until June 25. UZ27H
Happy reading! Feedback is always welcome so don’t be shy.
So, how are you all doing this week?