I’ve had a wild and crazy two weeks, but that’s what keeps life interesting. At least that’s what I’m telling myself these days. It would have been so very easy to just put aside the writing and get everything else done, but you know what? You never get it all done, ever. So, in that vein, I managed what I could and actually am doing Ok so far this week.
On to the goals:
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
I believe I did manage one post, but if not I will get in two extras.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
This I did manage to get done. Not only that, I managed to get the damned WP membership thing straightened out so I can comment on your blogs without so much hassle. Bonus.
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
Ok, I’ve got one K down, one more to go.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
I have one almost ready for the editor, so I’m right on track here.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
I’m quite lost here. If any of you have a first or second novel you want me to read, or if you have a suggestion, please let me know.
6. Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words
I’ve got the first of these ready to go. I just need a cover for it and I can put it up.
Well, that’s it for me folks, how are you all doing with your targets?